This is a great opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master with several years ' experience as a dedicated Scrum Master or team coach in an Agile Software Development Environment, able to work with multiple teams strong knowledge in Scrum and other agile processes, to join the UK arm of a European application and cloud services consultancy, serving their high value clients in the media and broadcasting sectors. £500 to £550 per say Outside IR35.
As Scrum Master, you will work with the development teams and customers ' Product Owners to deliver innovative software that provides genuine business value to high profile customers including the BBC, BT and Sky. Experience of working in the Media and Broadcasting sector is desirable, not essential.
Role Guide for the Scrum Master includes:
* Work with the team, the Team Product Owner and clients, to successfully deliver high quality solutions.
* Act as Scrum Master and Agile Coach, coaching and mentoring a skilled and motivated internal development team and work on project implementation
* Play an active role in the Agile Center of Excellence in the Agile evolution by co-creation, gamification, facilitating workshops and training internally and with customers.
As Scrum Master you should have:
* Several years ' experience as a dedicated Scrum Master or team coach in an Agile Software Development Environment
* Strong knowledge in Scrum and other agile processes, and feel comfortable guiding teams to apply them, and you are able to motivate the teams
* Strong communication and customer management skills, able to build credibility with new teams.
If you are a Scrum Master looking to work on cutting edge solutions with an organisation that offers flexibility, freedom and incentives learning, then contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People on or apply below.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to employers and individuals.
"Scrum Master", Agile, SDLC, AWS, Agile, CI/CD, DevOps, BBC, Sky, BT, Media, Broadcasting
Outside Spy discovers all the Outside IR35 IT contract opportunities for members.