This is a great opportunity for an experienced Programme Manager / Project working in an Agile Software Development Environment, with strong knowledge of able to work with multiple teams with strong knowledge in Scrum and other agile processes, to join the UK arm of a European application and cloud services consultancy. £600 per day Outside IR35. Remote working initially with a split of 2 days home working and 3 days a week on clients ' sites (in and around London) in the future.
As the Programme Manager, you will manage multiple projects for different clients, and you and your team are responsible for developing back-end and front-end cloud software that will ensure systems run smoothly and meet the objectives of our clients. In addition, you will be working closely with the business development team supporting them in turning sales opportunities into business.
Role Guide for the Programme Manager includes:
* Planning scrums, iterations and releases, and resolving interference, distractions, and impediments
* Working with teams, the Scrum Master and clients to successfully deliver high quality solutions
* Working across multiple development teams, managing risks and dependencies.
As Programme Manager you should:
* Have experience as Programme/Project Manager working in an Agile Software Development Environment
* Have experience in the software engineering industry
* Experience of managing different projects at the same time
* Have strong knowledge in Scrum and other agile processes, and feel comfortable guiding teams to apply them
It will be ideal if you:
* Have experience in the media industry
* Have experience in cloud technologies, especially AWS
* Have a certification in Agile, for example scrum.org certifications
* Have experience working in a scaled Agile environment
If you are a Programme Manager working in an Agile Software Development Environment looking to work on cutting edge solutions with an organisation that offers flexibility, freedom and incentives learning, then contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People on or apply below.
Inspire People is an employment business providing services to employers and individuals.
"Programme Manager", Agile, SDLC, AWS, Agile, CI/CD, DevOps, BBC, Sky, BT, Media, Broadcasting
Outside Spy discovers all the Outside IR35 IT contract opportunities for members.