Agile Team Lead - Outside IR35 at Venesky-Brown, Edinburgh, 6 Months, £500-£564 per day
£500 - £564 per day
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Sep 06, 2021
6 Months or more
Venesky-Brown\'s client, a public sector organisation in Glasgow/Edinburgh, is currently looking to recruit an Agile Team Lead for an initial 6 month contract with the potential to extend on a rate of £500-£564/day (outside of IR35). Due to the current circumstances this role will be remote based for the foreseeable future.
- Continuous Improvement
- Improvement of flow and value
- Introduction of additional lean tools and practices
- Visibility of work
- End to end process as opposed to team optimization.
- Enable cross team collaboration.
- Support the continued development of an agile culture using techniques from a wide range of agile and lean methodologies and frameworks but be methodology agnostic.
- Help to sustain an open and trust-based environment, which enables a focus on delivery and facilitates continuous improvement
- Foster and sustain strong, cohesive team dynamics and relationships, based on the principles of team autonomy, mastery and purpose
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Ensure any stakeholder can easily find out an accurate and current product delivery status, without disruption to delivery
- Work effectively with other suppliers, departments and agencies
- Apply context specific approaches: team roles, behaviours, structure and culture, agile ceremonies and practices, knowledge transfer and sharing, product management, cross team coordination, and overall support of digital service delivery.
- Ensure key metrics and requirements that support the team and delivery are well defined and maintained
- Support any secondary activities as requested by the Head of Service Design.
- Deep understanding of different agile and lean approaches and supporting context, such as behaviours, governance, process and culture
- Evidence of embedding agile practices and be able to use the most relevant practices as needed
- Understanding of agile product and software development in and the enablers required to cultivate an agile organisation
- Broad knowledge and understanding of agile product and software development
- Experience reteaming an established multi team groups
- Experience working with teams of who themselves are experienced agile team members and product managers.
- An excellent understanding of good digital service delivery design
- Broad experience of different industries, private and public, transactional digital services, redefining customer interaction and case studies of what good looks like
- Experience working in the public sector
- Ability to work as part of a team, collaborating and sharing knowledge and decision making be framework agnostic, use the right practices for the context
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch.
About Outside Spy
Outside Spy discovers all the Outside IR35 IT contract opportunities for members.