DevOps Engineer, Cloud Engineer, Azure DevOps, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, CI/CD, Docker, Dockerfile, Kubernetes, Helm, Automation, Cloud Migration, Fully Remote, Outside IR35
Location: Fully Remote in the UK or Europe
Rate: £600 to £700 per day OUTSIDE IR35
My client, a global Technology firm with clients in the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance space, is looking to hire a highly skilled DevOps Engineer to play a strategic role in building out cloud resources as part of modernisation initiatives within a global Insurance business.
● Writes and Maintains ARM templates to provision resources in Azure cloud.
● 5+ years of DevOps experience is a must, preferably with Unix / Linux System Administration background.
● Strong communication skills (written and oral).
● Ability to understand complex technical issues and work alongside other teams.
● Experience with the following applications or services:
o CI / CD system, preferably Azure DevOps
o Cloud platform, preferably Microsoft Azure
o Working with Docker containers in a production environment.
o Write Dockerfile and docker-compose
o Understanding of DevOps (CI/CD) and Agile practices.
o Azure Resource Manager (ARM) Templates
o Kubernetes and Helm
● Intermediate scripting (any combination of Ansible, Perl, Ruby, Bourne, Python, and others)
● Understanding of proper industry-standard change management procedures required.
● Outstanding analytics, troubleshooting and problem solving
● Excellent time management, project management and organizational skills
● Customer focused, and dedicated to the best possible user experience
● Experience with clustering, load balancing and HA
● Comprehensive understanding of IT security best practices and threat protection
Outside Spy discovers all the Outside IR35 IT contract opportunities for members.