* Salesforce Platform Manager - Contract.*
* 6 months initially.*
* Edinburgh based (remotely for the foreseeable).*
* £500-£600 per day - OUTSIDE IR35.*
A new & interesting Contract has just been re-released by my large Edinburgh based Financial Services Client. A well-known and established name in the Life & Pensions sector, they\'re currently looking for a "Salesforce Platform Manager" (essentially a Salesforce CRM SME/Consultant) to join an existing project. The initial Contract will be for 6 months (with likely extension), rate-card will pay £500-£600 per day (Outside of IR35) and the Contract will be remotely based for the foreseeable future).
To be successful in this Contract, my client is seeking contractors with the following knowledge & experience;
* Deep & demonstrable knowledge & expertise with Salesforce CRM - fully understanding the application & processes etc
* Strong analytical & consultancy skills with the ability to identify ways to improve the existing Salesforce application & then drive those improvements through - systems, processes, interactions etc
* 1st class people & communication skills - engaging the wider team & business and promoting the use of Salesforce CRM & it\'s benefits etc
* Excellent Stakeholder Management will be essential across all levels
* A background in other large & established Financial Services Organisations (understanding how they have used & adopted Salesforce CRM) would be highly advantageous but is not essential.
This will be a great role with a great project team so if the above deal appeal to you, PLEASE APPLY NOW with an up-to-date CV.
Outside Spy discovers all the Outside IR35 IT contract opportunities for members.