Working for a leading insurance company on an initial 6 month contract. The role sits Outside IR35 and can be remote based anywhere in the UK.
You will be required to support decision making about the customers, products and service through the design and build of an enterprise data warehouse using AWS platform and several open-source tools. Working within the Business Intelligence team using agile delivery methods the key focus of this role is to enhance and automate the customer data mart within the data warehouse which is an enabler for providing improved self-service reporting about customers.
• Work collaboratively with the BI Reporting analyst and business stakeholders to understand reporting requirements
• Gain an understanding of the business, data and performance metrics
• Contribute to the data warehouse design needed to support the Power BI reporting solution
• Build data marts and data pipelines/ ETL
• Working collaboratively with BI Quality Analysts and business stakeholders to ensure solution is successfully testing and user accepted
• Actively contribute within team meetings and identify opportunities for improvement
• Safeguard and protect customer data
• BI Engineering experience using AWS Redshift, AWS data pipelines, SQL
• Numerate with good problem-solving skills
• Experience working with complex datasets (cleansing, manipulating, merging, analysing)
• Stakeholder management, ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Experience in Microsoft Power BI
• Github, Jira, GOCD, Linux / AWS CLI experience is ideal
Outside Spy discovers all the Outside IR35 IT contract opportunities for members.