BI Reporting Analyst
Working for a leading insurance company on an initial 6 month contract. The role sits Outside IR35 and can be remote based anywhere in the UK.
You will support decision making about customers, products and service through the provision of self-service reporting using our BI stack; AWS Redshift and Power BI. Working within the Business Intelligence team using agile delivery methods the key focus of this role is to enhance and automate the customer self-service reporting available within the business.
• Work collaboratively with the business stakeholders to understand reporting requirements
• Gain an understanding of the business, data and performance metrics
• Contribute to the data warehouse design needed to support the reporting
• Build dataflows, datasets and reports to meet the business requirement using Power BI
• Ensure data is visualised for maximum impact
• Provide guidance and training to business users on Power BI and for any reports you have created
• Actively contribute within team meetings and identify opportunities for improvement
• Safeguard and protect customer data
• Experienced MS Power BI developer (Power Query, DAX, Modelling, Visualisation, Flows, Apps)
• Numerate with good problem-solving skills
• Proficient in SQL
• Experience working with complex datasets (cleansing, manipulating, merging, analysing)
• Stakeholder management, ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Experienced in building data visualisations
• AWS Redshift
• Experience of data modelling for data warehouses/ marts
Outside Spy discovers all the Outside IR35 IT contract opportunities for members.