Senior Project Manager (Supply Chain/FMCG)
InterQuest are working in partnership with a well know Retail Consultancy and we are looking for a
Senior Project Manager to join on a contractual basis for 3 -6 months. This is a fully remote role and sits outside IR35.
· Conduct a light touch RFP for 3PL selection
· Client is a retailer based in the UK but for the purpose of this looking to have a US based distribution using a 3PL
· The client has already done this in the UK so a good 70% of the requirements are defined but US centric requirements/processes need to be gathered
· The 3PL might also have to provide some value-added services
· The client has already down selected 2 from 5 and will need to run the tender
· The selection and implementation will need to be completed by end August so that the operation is up and running for Christmas trading
· Working with the client to define the RFP process
· Requirements gathering with advisory on best practise
· Supporting the tender process
· Evaluating results and making recommendation
· This will then transition into a full Project Management role for the implementation and beyond
If interested in the above, please apply with an updated copy of your CV and a member of the InterQuest team will be in touch.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
Outside Spy discovers all the Outside IR35 IT contract opportunities for members.