Project Manager, £425-£485 pd, 6-months, Remote (outside IR35)
We are partnering with our large UK-based client who seek an experienced Project Manager to lead a customer focused project. This will involve building strong relationships with the Business Stakeholders who will be responsible for identifying core contracts and data that then needs to be ingested into the Data Lake to enable better MI/Insight. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for the end to end lifecycle of a project from the business case through to closure.
This is not simply an IS vertical role as it will involve managing across IS, Partner organisations and horizontally across the company units.
* Strong experience in ensuring alignment to an existing IS delivery framework/governance.
* Experience with IT product mergers
* Experience of building great relationships within the Business.
* Experience of working with 3rd party vendors.
* Excellent Communication skills.
* In depth knowledge of managing projects.
* Good and rounded technology appreciation.
* Strong experience of working with complex stakeholders in a rapidly moving environment.
If you are interested, please apply directly or contact me here: (see below) 02038977604
Rate may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Outside Spy discovers all the Outside IR35 IT contract opportunities for members.