2nd Line Support / Desktop Support Engineer / Floorwalking, 3 months initially, Barking, East London
£150 per day Mon-Fri, £225 Saturday and £300 Sunday (outside IR35 or umbrella)
We have multiple opportunities to work as a 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer onsite in Barking, East London, providing 2nd line desktop services supporting laptops, desktops, mobile phones, printers, scanners, network, WiFi.
As 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer, you will be supporting a large user base and interacting with fellow engineers and other personnel, so strong communication skills and a personable nature is essential.
Public sector experience is also essential.
* Provide Floorwalking/2nd Line desktop support, using a Ticket Logging System to capture all incidents raised onsite
* Support some or all of the following: Desktops, Laptops, Mobile phones & iPads, Label printers, Scanners, MFDs, Peripherals, Networks, WiFi, User support
* Troubleshoot and identify Network & Telephony related issues
* Install Laptops, Mobile Devices, Desktops, Monitors, Printers etc
* Take a solution orientated approach - determined to find resolutions to problems
* Provide excellent customer support
Positive attitude, great work ethic, strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
Outside Spy discovers all the Outside IR35 IT contract opportunities for members.