Desktop Support Engineer - Windows 10, O365, PCs/Laptops, HEAT etc with Windows 10 Roll Out / Migration skills. NHS background essential.
My NHS client based in SW London seek an experienced Desktop Support Engineer with 4-5 years minimum experience. The ideal 1st & 2nd line Desktop Engineer will have worked in the NHS and would have expertise in Windows 10, O365, PCs/Laptops, HEAT etc with Windows 10 Roll Out / Migration skills. STRONG COMUNICATION AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS A MUST! Role is OUTSIDE IR35.
Length of Project: 4 months (to 31/3/2021)
Location: onsite in SW London NHS site. Some flexible and remote working will be required to accommodate project delivery requirements. Some travel to other sites in SW London or central London may be necessary.
Contract Scope for the 1st/2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer:
· Ensure that robust and stable technology is in place to support the technology requirements for employees, allowing them to work remotely and participate in virtual meetings, thereby enabling efficient and effective working and a supportive environment.
· Support for IT systems including the requirement to fix, maintain and dispose of devices. Main IT being Windows 10, O365, PCs/Laptops, HEAT etc with Windows 10 Roll Out / Migration skills.
· Deploy desktop and laptop builds across the sites in response to the project requirements.
· Work on project roll outs, desk moves and change requests when required.
· Escalate issues and incidents to the relevant manager.
· Liaise with 3rd party suppliers for hardware/software issues including call ownership and management.
Contract Delivery Requirements for the 1st/2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer:
· Resolve assigned tasks in Incidents and SRs.
· Collect, Image, deliver, install new PCs' laptops'.
· Test and patch network connections.
· Proactive check of supported hardware software and resolve if quick fix, otherwise tickets to be raised in HEAT.
· Proactive check-in with ward managers sisters matrons to ensure any queries or concerns they may have, are being addressed.
· Remote resolution of laptop desktop issues where possible.
· Create technical process documents for team.
· Assisting Windows 10 Project roll out when required
· 724 Engineer across sites, including remote monitoring 724 replication environment, fault-find and fix; identify resolve 724 UPS issues, software issues and 724 hardware issues.
· Test apply Windows updates.
· Manage "Dump the Junk" Incidents and Service Requests across sites.
· Act as point of co-ordination and prioritisation of Desktop Support Engineers across all Trust sites, including liaison with associated projects and services
STRONG COMMUNICATION AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND Windows 10, O365, PCs/Laptops, HEAT etc with Windows 10 Roll Out / Migration skills
Outside Spy discovers all the Outside IR35 IT contract opportunities for members.