Service Design Lead (Outside IR35)
Authority: DEFRA – Rural Payments Agency
Are you an experienced Service Design Lead looking for a new contract opportunity? Do you have previous experience of successfully leading development and delivery of customer services models? If so PSR would like to speak to you.
As Service Design Lead, you will:
· Lead the development of a new customer service model to help take RPA into the future
· Establish where RPA is now, articulate the desired customer service model for the future and develop a coherent and credible plan to deliver the model
· Have the opportunity to play an intrinsic part in shaping customer experience and delivery for RPA going forwards. The customer service model covers all customer contact channels and customer management, such as complaints and appeals.
· A track record in successfully designing and delivering customer service models in a similar type / scale organisation
· Previous experience of successfully leading development and delivery of customer services models in a similar type / scale of organisation ideally when the public sector
· Experience in the structure, system and technology / innovation options in this space (but wouldn’t have to be technical expert)
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Ability to successfully engage with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels is essential. This includes internal and external partners / customers
· Ability to engage credibly, confidently and positively in debate and discussion
· Very strong inter-personal skills – ability to and passion in bringing colleagues along with them (changing with, not to)
· A good understanding of the barriers and challenges often faced by customers in how they engage with service providers (e.g. digital confidence)
It would be great to also have:
· Previous Public Sector Experience
If this sounds like you and you would be interested, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.
“If you require any reasonable adjustments to support your application please contact David McKinley managing the role”
"In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."
Reference ID: PSR1JP00030209
Contract length: 4 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Outside Spy discovers all the Outside IR35 IT contract opportunities for members.