* Experience building Java systems with strict requirements for low-latency (microseconds count) and deterministic performance.
* Prior experience with Event Sourcing (Sequenced core stream) based architecture.
* Experience of Microsoft SQL server database optimisation and tuning.
* Experience building high performance solutions
* Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
* Experience in data driven performance analysis and optimizations.
* Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to solve high performance engineering problems in a language agnostic manner.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Contact Name: Katie Beckett
Job ID: 2873069
Outside Spy discovers all the Outside IR35 IT contract opportunities for members.