Middleware Administrator - UNIX - Remote Working
Our client is one of Europe's leading banks with a significant and growing presence in London.
They're beginning a large period of growth and are looking to hire a Middleware Engineer (JBoss, Tomcat etc) with good knowledge of Solaris UNIX and Red Hat Linux.
The contract is OUTSIDE IR35, paying £450 per day, fully remote working and for 3 months+ with an ASAP start.
You'll work on a number of upgrade projects across the bank's infrastructure covering Red Hat and Oracle Linux, installation, configuration and administration of JBoss and Tomcat and support of real-time Java applications.
With a lot of projects upcoming and a large, complex infrastructure, this is a perfect challenge for an experienced UNIX / Middleware professional.
- Proven experience in a similar Middleware and UNIX / Linux SA role
- Good knowledge of supporting JBoss, Apache Tomcat and J2EE applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Available to interview and start immediately
- Experience working in large, complex infrastructure environment
Outside Spy discovers all the Outside IR35 IT contract opportunities for members.