Programme Manager - Public Sector - 18 Month Contract - Outside IR35
Start date - 19th October 2020
Contract - 18 Months
Location - London / Remote based preferred at the moment
Olive Jar Digital is a Digital Managed Service Agency with a Talent Consultancy arm, focused on digital markets in the private, public and charitable sectors.
What you 'll be working on;
Overall implementation and delivery of the CRM application.
Overall implementation of systems integration for CRM application
Management of CRM application stakeholders across the Council
Development and maintenance of the CRM Project Plan, RAIDS
Management of assigned resource and budget
Liaison and influence project team to deliver to plan
• Extensive experience in leading CRM project delivery within complex organisations
• Significant experience of managing complex data and CRM projects
System integration/interface delivery experience
• An in depth understanding of all aspects of CRM and CRM delivery
• Expert in multiple project and programme management approaches / methodologies including Waterfall, Agile and Theory of Change
• Extensive knowledge of a range of quality, performance and project management tools and techniques eg estimation, planning and benefit mapping
• Extensive knowledge of business analysis and requirements gathering using a range of quality business analysis tools and methodologies
• Demonstrable experience of initiating and leading complex CRM projects with significant change management elements within a large, political, organisation.
• Recognised formal practitioner qualifications in project and programme management or similar by experience (e.g. MSP, APM, Agile PM, DSDM PRINCE2, certified change management or equivalent).
• Extensive experience of dealing with managers and staff at all levels and across organisational boundaries; building relationships in order to achieve agreed objectives.
• Advanced IT skills in relation to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, Visio or other project tools
• Experience of working in a politically sensitive environment.
• Demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation, resourcefulness and flexibility with a pro-active approach to problem solving
• Proven ability to motivate others and take teams 'with them' on a change journey
• Able to lead a matrix managed team and provide support and constructive challenge to senior colleagues.
Proven ability of bringing creative solutions to problems
• Able to present complex issues clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, and to develop appropriate promotional material.
• Has excellent presentation skills and is able to express self clearly, develop powerful arguments and communicate effectively to a wide range of audiences
Generally at the London Borough of Tower Hamlets
Town Hall, Mulberry Place
5 Clove Crescent
London E14 2BG
Although home working is preferred at the moment.
Due the volume of responses we may not be able get back to everyone. On this occassion, if we haven 't responded please take this as your application has not been succesful.
Olive Jar Digital.
No Agencies Please.
Outside Spy discovers all the Outside IR35 IT contract opportunities for members.