· Complete development assignments on time with an appropriate level of quality to support project efforts.
· Participate in a digital technology project from concept to implementation, and through all phases of the software development lifecycle
· Create work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements documentation.
· Support project releases.
Key skills required
· Significant experience designing and implementing web applications
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Degree in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited university or four years equivalent development experience.
· Significant software/application development experience in Swift or Objective-C
· Use of Frameworks and APIs like Foundation, UIKit, and CocoaTouch.
· Created application available for Google Play/Amazon/Apple's App store(s).
· Strong experience with Data Structures, Type Conversions, Multi-Threading.
· Experience with One or more Design Patterns - MVC, MVVM, MVP, Singleton
· Experience in developing, deploying, and/or supporting an enterprise size solution
· Experience with all phases of the development life cycle
· Experience with the following is desired:
· Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
· Enthusiasm for automated testing
· Experience with unit testing frameworks
· Experience with source control management
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.
Outside Spy discovers all the Outside IR35 IT contract opportunities for members.