Badenoch & Clark's NHS client in Greater Manchester requires an IT Project Support Coordinator for an initial 3 month contract which is very likely to get extended. This role is to start ASAP, will involve a large degree of home working and will be paid at a day rate of £200 - £220 per day (OUTSIDE OF IR35).
Our NHS client is in the process of starting the next phase of a large-scale clinical system implementation that involves the delivery of a core clinical IT system into several sites across the Greater Manchester area. As part of the project team working on this project, they need an additional Project Officer to support the Project Manager and Technical System Specialists with administrative and organisational aspects of the project's smooth running.
The typical tasks associated in your day-to-day duties would be:
- Arranging meetings and workshops with users across different clinical services.
- Arranging training session facilities and equipment and booking users in to sessions.
- Managing project communications and contact with both internal project team members and external users.
- Maintaining project documentation and support with project plan tracking.
- Floor-walking post system go-live and taking note of any issues from users to feed back to the technical team.
The ideal candidate will be a skilled/experienced Project Support Officer/Project Co-ordinator who has a flexible approach and happy to support the team in a wide array of changeable needs. You will ideally have worked on NHS project support previously, but wider public sector experience would also be beneficial. Any experience of supporting IT system implementations would also be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a contract, for an immediate start, on a well ran and successful IT implementation project, within a strong team environment. Please apply NOW and don't miss out.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark.
Outside Spy discovers all the Outside IR35 IT contract opportunities for members.